Saturday, June 23, 2007

Money, Money, Money

I'm also a member of a website called MonsterPaysCash. It's pretty good and very easy. It's set up pretty much the same set-up as CashCrate, except that you can request a cashout whenever you want and it's sent to your Paypal account instead of waiting on a check.

CashCrate is still my favorite though!
I'm waiting on my check to come in the mail from last month. I made $28 for the month. Pretty good, considering I joined about halfway through the month and refered a few people who also made me money. This month's check is going to be awesome! Here's what I've made so far...and it might go up since the month isn't over yet!

Below is your earnings information since your last payment.

Earnings from Offers: $50.40
Earnings from Daily Surveys: $0.00
Earnings from Referrals: $3.54
Earnings from Bonuses: $0.00
Total Earnings: $53.94


Not too bad if I do say so myself. You should really click here and sign up if you haven't already.

No comments:

 

Counter
Sony Camcorder Online