Thursday, June 28, 2007

Got PAID!

I got my check from
CashCrate today!
Pictures of the check coming soon! It's only $28...but I'm going to buy some shoes I've had my eye on for a while! Plus it's buy one get one free...yay!

Next month's check will be NICE! I'll probably buy a new outfit...

Below is your earnings information since your last payment.

Earnings from Offers: $64.20
Earnings from Daily Surveys: $0.00
Earnings from Referrals: $4.16
Earnings from Bonuses: $0.00
Total Earnings: $68.36


someone else signed up under me and started making some money...which means I get more money (20% of their earnings to be exact. Plus my percentage isn't TAKEN from their earnings, I just get it since I refered them.) Sign up with CashCrate if you haven't already and start making money of your own!

No comments:

 

Counter
Sony Camcorder Online