Friday, July 13, 2007

Need help?

New to this blog? Just scroll through and read about my experiences with various "GPT" (Get Paid To) sites. Want to get started yourself? Just go here or scroll to the bottom of this page!

So far, CashCrate is still my favorite and I think I will be focusing on that site mostly. The other sites I tried are ok...but they don't confirm nearly as fast as CashCrate and plus they're not as easy to use.

CashCrate is open to a lot of countries but in order to be eligible for the most offers, you must be at least 13 and live in the U.S, but there is a large section that was opened recently for U.K. residents!

I can't wait for my next check from CashCrate...it will be over $70! I'll be sure to post a picture!

Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments at makecashforfree@gmail.com!

No comments:

 

Counter
Sony Camcorder Online